Friday, July 23, 2010

missing some of friend.....

i'm really miss her...
may Allah care her...
guide her....
shining her life...
give her a successful in here & hereafter....

i know there is a distance in our path life & us...
but believe me,everyone is care of you..
so i am...
but do you care us?me?
this is my hope on you

i knew there is a deepest hurt in your heart...
me too...
since i have to make hard decision
in my bad/hard situation...
i have no choice dear...
you're disappeared when i need you.....
so,i'm losing you again....

i kept tracking you,searching you...
actually,
i can chased you on that day...
after you gave me 1 message
but, i gave you the options to you...
so you chose your own option..
i'll respected your way...

maybe you need some air fresh
yes,i understand...
for your happiness
i hope you are happy
that's my pray..
why not?you still my friend
happiness is positive thing dear....


now
i still remember you
i still miss you
i want to tell you
where ever you go,what ever you do...
you have my pray... :)

p/s: - i also miss her mum.. can i miss her mum?


0 Respon Anda?: