Friday, October 24, 2008

Strength....

Assalammua'laikum wrh wbt.

Strength and patience.. That's what i need in 3 month..I'm pleading to Allah s.w.t. that i really need those..

I dont know why but somehow I feel that my language skills is getting worse especially when I'm with the thesis, lecturer, and my lucky supervisor... But, nah..When I think about it again, even my Bahasa sounds horrible sometimes. I've got this problem where I have everything all set in my head and I tend to burst out everything in one breath. And there you go..But i really want to give my syukran jazilan to my kamus, my rumet (ur patience and stay up with me ,even kita bergilir - gilir bangun malam..), my frenz (ur understanding my condition) and the person who give your translation servis to me ( RM3juta for 1 servis?? 0_O am i right what i read ur SMS..i hope you're just kidding..XD)


O Allah s.w.t. grant me the ability to deal with people around me as You granted to prophet Musa A.S. wisdom of speech. ^_^

At the moment, my head is whirling thinking of my choice for LI next sem on December. I'm still on Hajat.That also because i'm searching rumah sewa yang islamik too. Feels like I know what I'm going to do...But, still need to get light from HIM.

Be strong ok!

0 Respon Anda?: